September 7, 2007

Blog Busy and Far Far Away

Dear Readers,

I am totally stressed.

I've taken photos for the 5th and the 6th, but alas, in my ongoing rushed preparations for the upcoming 3 week trip, I forgot to charge my camera battery and thus it was dead when I went to upload them today. But never fear, as I will have many many days of posts to catch up on when I return, you'll see them eventually.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I leave the country this Sunday and will be gone until September 28th on this crazy courier trip. One of the Academy's paintings is in an exhibition travelling from the Pushkin Museum in Moscow to the Guggenheim in Bilbao, Spain. I'll be spending 8 days in Russia, 2 days on a bus driving to Helsinki, one day on a 24 hour ferry ride in the Baltic Sea, 4 more on another bus driving from Germany to Paris, and finally Paris to Spain where I will spend a few more days installing the painting. Phew. I'm tired just typing that!

If I find cheap Internet access on the trip, I'll try and post some small updates to let you know I'm alive and well. Be sure mark your calender for October 1st for all the updates and to see my own photos of the things below.

Hugs and Kisses to all my loyal readers.

Miss Banana



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast! I want to hear some interesting stories when you return!