September 4, 2007

Tony and Kathy's Place

September 2nd

My aunt and uncle throw a big labor day party every year. In addition to the pull of the poolside bar and Budweiser truck parked conveniently in the backyard, it is the only time I see my cousins and all the kids.

There have been some recent additions to the family. This is little Justin who just woke up from a nap.

This is Grace, who enjoyed eating rocks.
Anthony was a good little kid who pulled all his younger cousins around in the wagon and ate dinner with his little sister!

And here is little 3 year old Will. I've never met a tougher, smarter, crazier little boy! He loves being thrown head first into the pool and running full speed off the diving board. He ran around all night without shoes, never getting tired or hurting himself.

When I was trying to explain to the older kids why stars in the northern and southern hemispheres are different, (you try doing that after 15 beers using only a Folgers coffee can as a globe) Will listened and then told me repeatedly, "OK, Anna, it's my turn to talk now."

Crazy Aunt Anna was also very happy to hang out with Trevor.

And my brother was cracking himself up with his "beer goggles".

(Yes, that is a Bud Light sign hanging off the back of the house. )

No comments: