July 6, 2008

Milk And Cookies

July 1st

My blogging has never centered around airing my personal problems or expounding on serious topics. But when un-fun things happen to me, my close friends and family know I eventually turn some portion of the experience into a horrifically funny story at my own expense.

So in the interest of sharing a true tid bit...

Today I underwent a very yucky painful medial procedure involving my nether region. It was just about the most embarrassing uncomfortable thing I can possibly imagine enduring. With my legs hoisted in stirrups, mid-procedure, with her hands poking at said nether region, the nurse assisting with the procedure turned to me and said, "Oh I forgot...Hi. My name is Andrea and I'll be holding your vagina today."

Needless to say, instead of taking a photo, I spent 30 minutes waiting for my prescription shopping in Whole Foods with with post traumatic stress. (I somehow purchased four different types of cheese!) So my friend Filner sent me this virtual plate of milk and cookies to make me feel better.

No comments: