February 29, 2008

365 Gets Annoying

February 27th

Guess what? I left the dang camera battery on the charger at work AGAIN! No photo for you!

In any case, I'm sure most of you don't pay attention to the the links on the right about books I'm currently reading, but that is most likely because I like fantasy fiction trash. (Yes PJ, you are correct.) However, a few weeks back I finished reading this book:

Since I've been feeling pretty burnt out with my photo thesis, I just wanted to take this opportunity to give A.J. Jacobs a big thumbs up on his ambitious second 365 project. It takes a lot of time and energy to write this blog, let alone a witty entertaining novel. I sincerely hope that some smart movie producer realizes that this book and his previous novel, The Know It All, would make really cute fun movies, similar to what is happening with Julie and Julia.

No comments: