May 29, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

May 21st

Tonight I went to visit my friend and neighbor Deb. We ate pizza, consumed the better portion of two bottles of red wine, made fun of people we used to work with, and I showed her how to use her new Cannon SD 1100 (which is almost exactly like mine). In exchange for the breif photo lesson and some tips on where to go in her upcoming trip to Paris, she let me create an Avatar for her new Wii system.

I'm incredibly excited to have a friend around the corner with one of these loony systems. I've never been one for video games, but this spring I've become something of a Wii addict.

This is Deb and Miss Banana hanging out in avatar land. Even if she and I never play an actual game, I think we will find hours of enjoyment creating avatars of several cantankerous nasty ugly former co-workers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Creating virtual representations of oneself is way more fun then pretending to play tennis!

Anonymous said...

Can I suggest that you make a Fraddie avitar?