June 2, 2008

Can Only Make Me Stronger

May 22nd

Today in the middle of installation hell we paused for a hot minute to celebrate my co-worker Dave's birthday! I made my carrot cake (partially for me since I'm really selfish) and we released some stress with delicious prosecco.

In addition to some cupcakes, my co-worker got Dave these silly glasses. He loves Hot 97 and rap music in general, so these are appropriate because they are shown in the Kanye West Stronger video. I'm personally hoping they give him the power to overcome his fear of the basement at the museum because as Kanye says " N-now th-th-that that don’t kill me
can only make me stronger."

I was also SO happy to see that my other co-worker James had, after 5 long years and much harassment, finally purchased some new shoes!

No comments: