April 21, 2008

Spring In The Park

April 12th

Today I went up to the Whitney to check out the Biennial. There's a lot to be said about that show and it's merit in the art scene, but I will leave that to the professionals. After a wasted day inside (my own personal opinion) I spent the afternoon wandering around the Upper East Side. I noticed this newspaper stand, which is apparently a way to try and clean up the ragged multicolored stands all over Madison Ave.

My ramblings brought me over to the park where people were loving the spring weather.

I love to see the pampered dogs in their natural pack groupings enjoying an expensive walk among the blossoms. They are so happy and well behaved.

My camera was also behaving itself and I was able to take some more beautiful shots of the reservoir. I hope some of these get selected for Gothamist as the last ones were.



No comments: