December 7, 2007

Happy Six Month Anniversay, Blog!

December 6th

Happy 6th Month Anniversary, readers!

Also, Happy 61st Birthday Dad!


It is hard for me to believe that I've been keeping up with this crazy endeavor. Fortunately, writing has been a total blast and I plan to continue until my 31st birthday (which I find infinitely more depressing than my 30th).

On this special occasion, I wanted to post a vintage photo of myself rocking out with my friend Tino's Festivus pole a few years ago! It's a classic and every time I see this photo, I smile. It is a good reflection of how I feel having reached this somewhat pointless, yet happiness producing, blog milestone.



It is my sincere wish that this photo prompts you to leave comments on my posts for the remainder of my time online. I sometimes feel lonely out here in cyberspace and it's only the few comments and emails I receive that tell me to keep plodding forward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still my fave photo of you ever.

Amy Carpenter said...

6 months already! Holy crap! Is it wrong that I find this picture of you slightly disturbing?

Anonymous said...

fuck. ing. awesome.

Anonymous said...

Keep those pics coming! The combination of the photos and your crazy comments keep me laughing!!