December 14, 2007

Roscoe's Chicken And Championship Games

December 11th

Tonight was the last and final game for Roscoe's Chicken and Kickballs. We won our quarter final game 2-1 and lost in the semi-finals 10-4.

Since the lighting on the field is just about the worst kind for photography, I gave sepia a shot and am pretty happy with the outcome! It's sort of fitting that kickball look nostalgic.

Someone was very upset with the chicken and it's lack of karma in helping us win! You can click here to see more photos of Martin berate the chicken and here to see my friend Sugg's latest professional shots of the games.

Thanks for a great season of kickball everyone. I'm really hoping we get to play together again in the spring.

PS- All the items on the right of my posts are now hyperlinks so if you are interested in the books or music I'm into, it's just a click away. Also, I installed a counter and right now I'm looking pretty much like a loser. Be sure to visit often!

No comments: