December 7, 2007

Popular Photos From The Miss Banana Archives

December 3rd

I've been having a hard time taking a photo every day now that it gets dark at 4pm. I've also made a commitment to going back to the gym and things at work are nuts so my photo time is almost nill. However, in order not to disappoint my audience, I've decided to start a series of photos taken in years past to fill the void. I have some gems that deserve public scrutiny and I hope y'all enjoy them as much as the bullshit I post here normally.

With no further ado, I present to you Vintage Photo II, The Masked Avenger.
No further comment necessary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God that is one classy lady... I bet she gets lots of dates and is very successful at everything.

Anonymous said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I AM very popular with the boys and very successful at everything I do.

Thanks to Miss Banana for the shout out. And for keeping my identity a mystery so I can continue my Masked Avenging.