August 17, 2007

Vintage Blog

August 16th

OK. I have a confession.

I did not take a photo yesterday.

GASP!

Seriously, I had a thoroughly mundane day of work, picking up laundry, chatting with the parental units, cooking some pork loin, and consuming Americone Ben and Jerry's ice cream while watching Freaks and Geeks on DVD.


And while I contemplated lying and posting a photo from another day or telling you the camera battery died, I couldn't deceive my readers. Instead, I have chosen to post a "vintage" photo of me, my Grandma, and Heather doing jello shots from a particularly hysterical St. Patrick's Day. This photo is always a crowd pleaser.
]
This is the year Gram made the news (that she doesn't remember being filmed) and lied to the entire population of Albany by saying 1) that she had walked in the parade since the beginning of time 2) that she was 100% Irish.

THAT, was a good day.

1 comment:

Kel said...

I am pissed there isn't a photo of the pork loin... WTF?!?