January 14, 2008

New BJ 99 Cent

January 1st

As it is a new year, I thought I would share my goals for 2008. These are things I can accomplish over the course of the entire year. It's been a good way to focus my life and accomplish things for the past two years so I decided to carry on with the tradition.

  1. Find a way to punish Air France
  2. Open an ING savings account, create a budget, and learn how to invest properly
  3. Buy a new computer and keep up with blog (Also, think of new idea for post birthday)
  4. Go back to gym and weight watchers (The ever present resolution)
  5. Get new glasses (since old ones were stolen by Air France)
  6. Read the NY Times Sunday edition
  7. Christmas shop early
  8. Redo resume and network outside museums, research new career
  9. Plan Adopt A Neighborhoods
  10. Read 26 Books
  11. Listen to 52 albums
  12. Watch 52 never before seen "classic" movies

13. Find out what the hell a New BJ 99 cent might be....

No comments: