January 11, 2008

Banchan II

December 28th

Filner was in town for the holidays, which means we all got together for Korean BBQ again.

In addition to Banchan, we had the "meat thing". Mmmmm. Meatthing.

This time we got adventurous and tried a dish with octopus. It was alright but I'm not sure I would order it again. Those suckers are chewy.

After dinner we hung out in Grand Central until Deeter's train up to Tarrytown. To kill time, we played an interesting game of telephone speaking across the archways on the lower level.

"Hey Dita, can you believe we got these two to play along with us?"

"I know! They are such suckers."

"Hey Filner, why the hell am I talking into a corner? I feel silly."

"Dude, I know. If you sort of stand to the side with your ear in the corner, you look less ridiculous. "

No comments: