March 24, 2008

Popular Photos From The Miss Banana Archives

March 20th

I'm having issues with my camera and I needed to give the battery a full day to charge. However, in downloading things from my old computer today I came across photos from a trip to Arizona in 2003 that were worth sharing.

I had to drop off an artifact in Scottsdale and pick it up again two days later. Since work was covering a hotel, rental car, and per diem, I got my brother a plane ticket and we went on a quick trip to the Grand Canyon. In order to get this photo I had to slide down the snow embankment clinging to the tree, but it was totally worth it. What I wouldn't give to go back there with my new camera (once it's fixed).

Sitting on the edge for this photo below really freaked my brother out, whereas I could sit there all day with my feet in outer space watching the light paint the rocks in all shades of red and purple.

No comments: