March 27, 2008

An Easter Tradition

March 22nd

Even though I'm 30 and single, my family keeps up traditions as if I was 10. Not that I mind, as dyeing eggs is fun at any age. Gram even came over in her "play clothes" (an actual quote) and was quite pleased to dunk away.

My family ensures the boring solid colors are represented and it is my job to provide variety and "arty" eggs. There is always a Villanova and Syracuse egg for the annual bonking competition and this year I made one for Siena College. (It worked because Nova won!)

I found some left over costume pieces from a bizarre egg decorating kit my mom bought last year and created this bi-racial princess cowgirl! Hilarious.

My dad usually has more fun rocking his coordinated purple sweater and turtle neck. I think he was mad in this photo because I was bogarting the teal green cup!

No comments: