March 31, 2008

The Business of Blogging

March 25th

No photo today. But three points of blogging business.

Another one of my photos was chosen to be on Gothamist. I feel like such a proud mama when this happens. Maybe someday someone will actually pay to use my images.

PJ found a cool slide show program that works with a flickr account. Down on the right I've now got a streaming version of my favorites from this project.

I finally finished working on my "Best of 2007" mix. Making these CD's is a labor of love and can not be rushed. However, now that I have my own laptop at home, I need to delete all the music on my work computer, including the tracks I had set aside in this particular playlist. In any case, I put something together quickly and PJ found a cool website that creates online mixes to share. This might be fun for those of you with a Myspace or Facebook page. Feel free to click on the button below and listen or just go here.

No comments: