November 12, 2007

Die Pigeon! Die!

November 7th

God Damn It!
Today marked the conclusion of "Poop Free In '07"! I was SO close to reaching the end of a calendar year without a bastard bird pooping on me! This now makes 16 total times I have been nailed by a bird! And no it is NOT good luck, I don't care what legend says! And no I will not write a sentence in this paragraph without an exclamation point!

This delightful graphic was created and sent to me a few hours after the incident by the talented HMIC! She knows all too well my hatred for the feathered fuckers! I'm thinking I might make a t-shirt out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I catch on your blog, and in turn, your life, I realize I had no idea you've been pooped on that many times. You have a charmed life thanks to that poop (and maybe a few other things).

You better thank your stars for rats with wings. You are one of the chosen!