November 26, 2007

Welcome To Stones

November 21st

I have a standing date the Wednesday before Thanksgiving with my girlfriends from high school. This year, after several failed attempts in different bars, we discovered that we are indeed getting old. Since we weren't in the mood to scream over bad classic rock across a one foot space while getting bumped into every minute, we retired to the comfort of Jessica Stones.

I used to come here with the same lovely ladies every Thursday during the awful nine months I lived at home post college. It was such a throwback to sit around years later and get the same welcome feeling. In addition to good company, this place has the best chicken wings!

Melissa also noted that they have $4 pint glasses of mixed drinks!

Oh yeah, and $4 FULL shots of Crown Royal. God, sometimes I love Albany!

Ladies, it was lovely to see you as usual!

No comments: