June 20, 2008

Hamster What?

June 19th

The animal hospital in my neighborhood realized that playing up to the many young families in the area would be good marketing. Apparently they hosted some sort of drawing and story competition that was pet related. They are displaying some of the participants projects in the window. Yesterday I started laughing hysterically while waiting for the bus (at noon when I finally decided to show my face at work) and took some photos for your enjoyment.

Avoid That Pet
A handbook on how to sneeze on your mutant four legged pet.

Never Live
A sadistic guide to choking your grey cat to death.

Hamster What?
Teach your hamster to breakdance on the picnic table.

WHY!?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
This is the one that just made me pee my pants laughing. I have no idea what this could be about.

No comments: