June 30, 2008

Sugar And Spice

June 28th

Today was about ladies of all ages. My cousin Liz had her bridal shower at a historic inn and I promised her a decent picture on the blog since the others haven't been at all flattering. I'm still not really happy with this one, but it is certainly an improvement over having seven sets of eyebrows. (Stupid camera.)


It was fun spending time with Gram and Aunt Evie who told me about their own bridal showers. They also shared the story of how my uncle Dan opened pots and pans and sexy lingerie as a stand in bride when my aunt was in the hospital for her own shower.

After lunch I stopped by to meet The Peanut, who finally got to go home.

Newborns are always amazing. I can't get over how everything on them is just miniature teeny tiny. Check out her adorable little Hobbit Foot.

(That's my thumb.)

But man, she is just total sweetness. What I wouldn't give to sleep as soundly and happy as this little one.

No comments: