June 18, 2008

A Drunken Return

June 13th

Today I unpacked and hung my painting, took an amazing limo drive over to Albany, and relaxed on the train back down to the city. Upon my return, most of my friends were out enjoying some post work margaritas and I decided to join them. Several rounds later, our simple happy hour degraded into total debauchery. I think it began when we collectively decided I should take this crackalicious photo that we all found hilarious.

The night continued when I found myself accidentally attached via my belt loop to the biggest dive bar in the city, Rudy's (home of the free hot dog). It took a flash light and three people to eventually free my pants! In the meantime, I became fast friends with the bouncer who traded me a big sweaty hug for my hard earned pinwheel.

The night continued to three other "establishments" where we consumed way too many alcohol units and amassed a collection of stolen bar ware from each venue for no particular reason.

No comments: