August 6, 2007

Guest Blog Entry

August 5th - Part II

Since I was a lazy photographer on Sunday... and I'm a bad friend who forgot her birthday... I've decided to post something from my awesome friend D. This is what she said in her email this morning:

I was at the Yankees game yesterday and these two ho's were sitting in front of me with their skeevy boyfriends. They were probably all of 17 and Canadian...and also drank COFFEE when it was 80-something degrees out.

I was trying to be inconspicuous, but in case you can't tell - they were wearing matching animal print halter dresses, with multi color ties (that sort of looked like bikini halter ties) at the neck. One had a leopard print bra, that was ALways showing, with clear plastic straps, of course!

So, Anna, in honor of your pic-a-day-for-a-year project, I thought I'd share these with you!

Gotta love those Yanks games for people watching!

If you would like to submit something as a guest entry to the blog, send me an entertaining email with attached photos and I'll consider it. Keep in mind that I can be bought....with beer.