August 1, 2007

Remember When Sex Was Safer Than Skydiving?

July 6th

If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming." Jack Handy.

So, to remind myself that being alive is great, even if I was turning 30, I jumped out of a plane attached to this dude. (A really tiny plane... at a really scary backwater joint)


I had two really brave friends decide to take the plunge, despite the sketchy appearance of the facilities. (However, we did think this might be our last photo shown alive.)

I had to wear a crazy outfit and get all strapped up into this harness.

And wear this hat.

But it was a fantastic experience.

Even if.... we had to pray to live...


and Jumpin Johnny may have copped a feel.

No comments: