August 10, 2007

We Improves Our Circulation

August 9th

I have news.

1) Oh snap! My little blog is inspirational! Wheeeee! Because of me, my friend Doug decided to start his own daily musings at An Album A Day. You should bookmark this and visit him often. He has an insane CD collection and I'm confident this blog will be educational as well as entertaining. You'll probably notice that my listening selections on the right will follow his recommendations. In addition to the blog, my goal in 2006 is listening to one new CD a week and reading 52 books. I'm a little behind on the reading, but I'll catch up as soon as I stop rotting my brain with exceptionally long fantasy fiction books.

2) I finally figured out how to use Photobucket! While this is apparently Blogging 101, I'm 30 and all this new fancy technology takes some getting used to for us elderly folks. This should allow me to post larger photos faster. You can also click on the photos for a larger version and it won't take up your entire screen. Now if only I can figure out how to make the photos on the right link to Amazon so you can read up on the books or artists I'm into...

3) Here is the photo of the day, taken on 85th and Lexington on my walk home yesterday. The upper east side is one giant dog toilet. It's hard to concentrate on anything except the sidewalk on my walk to and from work because I need to avoid all the pee puddles and skid marks. And because the dogs up here are pampered spoiled status symbols, they have vending machines for Liver Biscotti, All Natural, No Preservatives, Baked from Scratch, dog treats.


No comments: