October 2, 2007

Das Boot

September 7th

So one of my favorite co-workers, Bill, is leaving me. To honor him in the best way possible, a bunch of us went to our favorite local joint, Heidelberg on 84th and 2nd Ave. It's a straight up German restaurant where they sport the leiderhosen, have awesome sausages and sometimes even have an old man playing um-pah tunes on the organ in the back.

This is Bill and his special going away beer.

Sadly, my camera battery was dead, but luckily AJ had a camera photo to document Das Boot! (Only those who are immature enough to have watched Beerfest will truly appreciate that comment. )

We took this silly photo of Bill's awesome boss, Nancy, with her tiny little beer for perspective.

And later in the evening, after a few more boots, I made friends with the guys at the table next to us (that's me on the far left) so I could get this photo of their gnome friend to continue their appearance on the blog.

Bill, I'll miss you and your shortcuts through the office! Good luck in Connecticut!

1 comment: