October 31, 2007

Name That Word Bubble

October 26th

I didn't take a photo today. Work was hell, it was pouring rain outside, and I was home in bed by 9:30 exhausted from running around the city all week.

So instead, I'm going to post photos I received today. As you may remember from her last appearance on the blog, The Pig is quite a character. Here she is hanging out with her little boyfriend, Lenny, sharing a tasty beverage. Everyone say awwwwwwww!!!

But of course, I think THIS photo was the best in the set! I think my readers should have a little competition in the comments section for the best cartoon word bubble slogan for this picture. I thought it should be "Backoff, I'm crawling here!" and momma Kristen thought it should be "I've fallen and I can't get up."

2 comments:

Mia said...

I say it should be called

"What the heck are YOU lookin' at?"

Great pic :)

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable baby. :) She really was a "pig" yesterday for Halloween. I'll send you a pic once I get them outta my camera...