October 24, 2007

Viola

October 9th

So this is the new kitchen shelf. By getting something taller and making use of the high ceilings, we were able to store the same things in a much better more organized fashion.

With the microwave on the shelf, we have access to the butcher block as extra counter space. We still need to hang the fruit basket and the wire drawer for hand towels, but this is aleady a 1,000 times better arrangement.

This is my favorite part of the entire makeover. Emily let me have a bar area for all my stemware and Heroes of The Torah drinking glasses!







3 comments:

PJ Coleman said...

Damn you and your dead-sexy kitchen.

Anonymous said...

that is way better than that ghetto dresser adn credenza. as a interior design student at UCLA you have my approval

emily said...

I like the comment that I "let" you have a bar area. You should clarify to your readers that you were on your knees begging, tears in your eyes, promising me your first-born. I relented because it was just so embarrassing. :)