October 19, 2007

I Hate Air France

September 28th

This was the worst airline travel day I have ever experienced. The computer in Spain was not working and could not print boarding passes. Instead we got these ghetto hand written things that caused a ruckus at the security gate. (Keep in mind it is like 5am.) After making it to Charles Degall late, I ran off the plane hoping to catch my connecting flight. NOT!

CDG is THE worst airport on the planet. They should just demolish the entire thing and start over. Seriously. In any case, after already traveling from Moscow to Spain, it took me almost 20+ hours, three buses, two planes, and a cab to get to my apartment. And those bastards at Air France LOST my bags. To date (10/22) one is still missing and I get no compensation until 45 days has passed. Grrrrr.....

Anyway, that's Long Island down below. I was so happy to be home.

This is Robert Moses beach. I can't believe how long it has been since I was there last.

And...we're almost on the ground. Yippie.

No comments: